August 16, 2009

The Synchronized Swimming Lady?!

When you think about your friend's mothers, sometimes you just have to laugh because there is always something unique about each one whether they are the crazy mom or the one who always makes you eat her extra food. One of my best friends is named Lexie Bennion and her mom is really funny because she has "celebrity" nicknames for all of Lexie's friends. For example, our friend Lyle's nickname is Lovett. But I am lucky enough to have 2 celebrity alias' at their house. I'm either.....

SHIRLEY TEMPLE












The Curls say it all :)

or I'm...
ESTHER WILLIAMS












Yes, the lady in old movies who randomly bursts out in synchronized swimming. Confused? I was too. I didn't understand my connection to this woman seeing as the only synchronized swimming I've done has been in jest. :) Supposedly my connection was due to the fact that we look the same. 
So let's put it to the test! Tell me what YOU think! lol






























5 comments:

Sarah Z said...

all I can say is LOL!!! That is hilarious. And yes, I can see how she came up with that!

Sherry said...

Emily you need some RED lipstick. Oh yes AND waterproof makeup!

Emily said...

How rude! haha

Heidi said...

That is awesome! You do look a lot like esther williams.....who knew? That is really cool. I love all the side by sides, however why didn't we see you in your suit lounging on the beach?

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are ESTHER WILLIAMS... (now that I know who she is) So beautiful!

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com