August 23, 2009

It's Official!

I'm all moved in. I'm officially a resident of #113 Merrill Hall in Logan UT. It's ten degrees cooler than home and I know a grand total of 8 people on all of campus. How many sumo wrestlers could you fit in my bathroom? Probably one. Classes start tomorrow at 8:30 and I wanna pee my pants I'm so scared. I haven't met my roommate yet but lets just say... I think I have her beat in the shoe department. :) No really, she looks like she'll be really fun. Here's a peek into my new living space. It is actually very nice and perfect for me I think. What do you think?!

This is my side of the room. Kinda cozy. 
Somewhat similar to home-ish.









This is my work/desk area. Very well equipped :)









My decorative area... To...
Express myself?









Storage and Counter Space.









Closet. Smaller. Much.









Food. This is very significant. My first meal 
on campus. Hard boiled egg, carrots, and 
snak pak pudding. mmmm
You try finding what to make from tuna and 
spaghetti sauce!









Kitchen.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

GOOD LUCK!! I hope you love your classes and making new friends. Please be safe come home often for a good home cooked meal. We love you!!

Sarah Z said...

Looks great Em! You'll love this new experience...I promise! Good luck tomorrow.

Heidi said...

I'm so glad that you posted pictures because I really wanted to see. This will be the best time of your life.....just you wait. College is the best! You will make the dearest friends of your life and will never be able to be as care free and selfishly doing things for yourself. Enjoy every second. We will miss you a ton. Keep up on your posts so we can have glimpses into your fun new adventures. Love you. Don't be nervous about classes it won't feel much different than what your used too. Let us know how it goes though. Nice Mac setup by the way.

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT!!! You are going to have so much FUN! Good luck with ALL of it!! Come down for all the family parties!!! (we really should have more then one a year) :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like you have made the best of your last weeks before school. It looks like a lot of fun and your place is great. College life....it will be great :)

Grandmotherfairy said...

Darling "living space". Remember if you need anything that David and Annette are a phone call away.......

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com