August 8, 2009

The Closet Catastrophe

So I have on huge dilemma when it comes to packing for college. Namely....
My Closet


 












So there it is. On a rather messy day might I note. The problem is the quantity that envelops this area of my bedroom. I have SO many clothes! Not to mention that this is the biggest closet in the house apart from Mom and Dad's walk-in. You cannot see that it extends fully from wall to wall and all the way to the ceiling. Thus, you cannot see all that this thing holds. My closet alone houses 29 pairs of kapri's, shorts and pants from lounge to formal. 38 pairs of shoes. 35 CD's. 18 novels. 14 purses and handbags. 5 hats. 7 scarfs. 3 trophies. 39 movies. 3 winter coats. 2 formal dresses. 78 tops. 39 jackets. 27 skirts and dresses. 1 cuckoo clock. And a partridge in a pear tree. (haha :] couldn't help it) Will it be a struggle to downsize to something 1/3rd of the size... ummm yeah.

2 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Did you really take the time to count every item crammed into your closet?! Must have been a boring day! And good luck with that down-sizing. If you are going through your clothes, please dont take your pile to DI until I can raid it myself!

Sherry said...

Poor baby!! You could just leave it all at home then come back each weekend to rotate what you need. That way we would see you more often!

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com