August 9, 2009

Globes and Maps

Here's something I did just for fun! Enjoy.
1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag some friends who might enjoy doing the memo as well as the person you got the memo from. I copied and pasted into my own notes and changed to my answers then tagged.
5. NO CHEATING!
****

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY
Give Until There's Nothing Left -Relient K

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I've Had the Time Of My Life -Dirty Dancing

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I'm Just Happy to Dance With YOu -The Beatles

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
For Once In My Life -Michael Buble

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
All About Lovin You -Bon Jovi haha good one

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Believe in Christ -MoTab (Oooo How appropriate, Ironic?)

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I Saw it on Your Keyboard -HelloGoodbye

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Fun, Fun, Fun -Beach Boys .... hahaha I'm loving this!

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Mayberry -Rascal Flatts

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Marching Bands of Manhattan -Death Cab for Cutie

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Hard Habit to Break -Chicago

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Love Song For No One -John Mayer

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Separate Ways -Journey

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sh-Boom -The Chords

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Cross My Heart -The Rocket Summer

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
We Can Work It Out -The Beatles ... hahahaha

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Don't Stop Believin -Journey (aww thats my favorite!)

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Trading Heartbeats -Every Avenue

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Scream -HSM 3

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Santa Fe -Newsies

21) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Dreaming With a Broken Heart -John Mayer ... This is gettin freaky!

22) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Cigarette -Yellowcard .... ah!! I dont even smoke! 

23) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
All Time Lows -HelloGoodbye

24) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Papa Oom Mow Mow -The Rivingtons (IT REALLY DOES)

25) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
We're All in this together -HSM

26) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
So Close -Jon McLaughlin (but yet So far haha)

27) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Route 66 -Chuck Barry

28) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Waiting -The Rocket Summer

29) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I'm Taking You With Me -Relient K

30) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Makes Me Wonder -Maroon 5

31) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Globes and Maps -Something Corporate

3 comments:

Sherry said...

WOW!! You have too much time on your hands.

Heidi said...

That must have been super hard! Way to go Em. Super fun.

Sarah Z said...

That was entertaining. Funny how some of em turned out eh? I would do it, but I don't have that many songs on my playlist!

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com