January 16, 2010

Overview of Winter Break!

(Sorry for being a bad poster lately :) ... again.) I'll do better!!!
I was fortunate while I was home to spend many fun nights friends; here are some highlights.
THEATER FRIENDS AND MIDNIGHT SUSHI
Wal Mart runs :)
Mmmm Shogun midnight sushi is the best!!
BEST FRIENDS AT TEMPLE SQUARE
I'm really proud of this pretty picture I took
Jumping pictures!
REUNIONS
Tay and Em
Best of all... UGLY SWEATER DATE
Emily, Justin, Lexie, Kameron, Nick, and Denise
Lexie and I got "caught up" in our awesome sweaters :)
Thanks to everyone who made my break SUPER fun!! It was much needed. Now its back to the old grind. :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Look like you had loads of fun catching up with your many friends! Miss YOU!!!

Anike said...

EMILY! Your blog is AWESOME! The song is one of my faves!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you wore those in public and your date...who is he? and how did you get him to wear that out! Cazyness!

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com