December 9, 2009

Finals Week Sanity Pt. 2: Roomie Time

My college experience would not have been half as amazing as it was without my AWESOME roommates. The ones you will see pictured here are Sarah, Theresa, and Kaitlyn. Although you don't know much about them you will soon (hint to up coming post). This past week the 4 of us have been spending a lot of time together and keeping each other sane.
On Monday Sarah and I made sugar cookies with homemade frosting (PURPLE!) As you can see, they turned out... Except the one elf that was too thin so he burnt. As you can see I made that quite literal with my frosting decor ;) I tried to be really artistic and pretend I was from the Food Network.
Here's the lovely Sarah, curlers and all. The big red cup covered in flour is mine and was our substitute rolling pin. The ONE thing our kitchen is missing.
Well to say the least we had a lot of energy and the next couple of things will make you think we are crazy. But we are, so thats ok. :)
So I started a flour fight. Perfect hit! haha
This picture below doesn't even show the front of me which was pretty darn white.
And we had extra frosting. So naturally....
I am not proud.
I told you finals week caused madness!! After the frosting incident we decided that sleep was necessary and retired for the night.
Depicted below is an example of our "Living Room Study Sessions". We all bring our stuff out and attempt to study together. What you can't see is all the books and papers spread around. It's quite a sight. Sometimes more laughing goes on than studying.
Last night, for their Christmas presents, I treated the girls to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was nice time together and break from testing and studying.
Kaitlyn and Sarah at dinner.
Me and Theresa at dinner.
After dinner, because it is one of most favorite places, we took an excursion to WalMart. Where else?! The following pictures are just us having fun at the kiddie arcade.
As you can see, I have great roommates and friends for life. They accept me for my crazy self and we all mesh perfectly. We are the only set of roommates I have heard of that have had absolutely NO issues. Just none. They are great!.I love hanging out with them and they have helped make this semester the incredible and FUN experience it was.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

You are so lucky to have such great roomies! We are sooo excited to have you home for a few weeks! Good luck on your last day of finals:)

Heidi said...

I love that you put pictures of your roommates up. They look really cute. I can't believe that Sarah has her hair in rags! That must take forever. Your cookies are quite impressive as well. Loves.

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com