January 16, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Hi, my name is Emily and I am a shopaholic.
I have a problem. haha Just kidding! But really, over Christmas break I really felt like one. I bought 2 pairs of shoes, a pan, a journal, a piano book, 2 dresses, 8 movies, 4 CD's, and a book. When I am away at school spending money is a hard thing for me to do. I do not like to buy things unless I really need them or love them. And once I got my Christmas money, it took me 3 unfruitful shopping trips before I found reason to spend money. I have found that I have certain vices that I have a hard time resisting when I have money to spend. Shoes, of course (everyone knows I have a problem with that one), movies (this is a recent and horrible temptation), and music. Those are the main ones. I think if I admit that these things are hard to resist then they will get easier to do so. We'll see :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Now that you are back at school you are so busy you won't have much opportunity to shop. By the way you shouldn't feel guilty. I'm sure your Christmas $ was given so you could splurge a little on yourself! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Shopping is a well needed splurge in life but I always feel guilty if I spend to much on myself. I can spend all I want on my kids...why? I must love them!

Heidi said...

Cute Em. I am loving your shopaholic tendencies! I love your pictures of Christmas Break. Very cute. Justin is pretty cute too.:)

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com