July 12, 2009

Sunday's Spiritual Thought

Today's topic for my spiritual thought is Patriarchal Blessings. I pulled mine out today and studied it intensely. There are some incredible blessings that I am promised and also many warnings given in it. I feel like I need to express the deep blessing that this document is in my life. I have gained a testimony of turning to it in hard times and letting it help me get through them. It has also helped me become determined to be the best I can be so I can recieve all the beautiful blessings promised. I always hear people talk about how their blessing can have different messages and significance at different points in there life. I have found this to be incredibly true with mine as well. Everytime I read it, although it isn't terribly long, I find something new and some deeper truth that applies very personally to me. I have a testimony that Patriarchs are called of God to give us this amazing and personal gift. Patriarchal Blessings are one of the many evidences we have that our Heavenly Father knows each of us and our circumstances on a very personal level. I encourage you that if you haven't recently read your blessing to do so. It will help and inspire you no matter what is happening in your life. I am grateful for what mine has taught me and hope, from the bottom of my heart, to live up to the expectation it holds for me to fulfill a God-led life on this earth.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thanks Em for your inspired thought. What an incredible young woman you are! I love you!

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com