September 27, 2009

LDS Gems

I discovered something amazing that I feel I must share. It is called LDS Gems. Go onto the LDS website, connect to the library and then click the link for LDS Gems. You can select Youth, Single Adult, Family, or Church History Gems. Gems are quotes from the general authorities that will be sent to your email every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have recieved some of the most touching and inspiring quotes through this and it reminds me through the week to keep my perspective. I highly encourage doing it! Just type in your email and you are subscribed!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for sharing. What a great resource!

Heidi said...

Yeah, I am so glad to know about that. I am going to go do it right now. I could use a few Gems! Thanks Em. I hope that I get to see you this weekend. We miss you a ton. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. Love you!

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com